Located Just West of Knoxville, Tennesse
Grande Vista Bay is blessed with the Illusion of Seclusion, that is… close enough to town so you can easily get everything you need, but yet far enough away to feel like you’ve left the busy world behind.
This is the best combination of location, quality, and price for lake property East of the Mississippi and will be offered Saturday, November 15th.
Grande Vista Bay is the flagship lakefront development in the Knoxville area. Perfect location, gorgeous land, powerful views on one of the South’s largest lakes, covering 39,000 acres with 771 miles of shoreline. You can even boat to the Gulf of Mexico from Grande Vista Bay!
It’s a great time to buy a masterpiece of nature, best in its class in every category, suitable for any home. East Tennessee is a gorgeous place with a great climate, lakes and mountains, and no income or death tax. Come see all this inspiring lakefront community has to offer—you won’t be disappointed!
Grande Vista Bay Offers:
• Beautiful vistas, rolling landscapes, and seven miles of shoreline on 39,000 acre Watts Bar Lake
• Spectacular Lake Front Homesites
• Gated roads, underground electric, central water, sewer system and natural gas
• New state-of-the-art clubhouse with a kitchen, patio, decks, and a pool!
• Sensible community guidelines that protect your investment
• NO TIME LIMIT TO BUILD and excellent financing available
This private, gated Tennessee lake property gives you the best of East Tennessee living:
• Easy commute to Knoxville
• Easy drive to Smoky Mountain National Park
• Great fishing and boating right outside your door
• Four seasons with year-round outdoor activities
• Affordable land prices to fit your budget
• Relaxed atmosphere with less stress—more fun!
Give Waters-Edge Properties a call today to see Grande Vista Bay on Watts Bar Lake.
“Knoxville, Tennessee Ranked 5th on Kiplinger List of “Best Value Cities”
Click to Read More